Using Capstone interactive library
Ready to read or listen to an ebook?
- Go to website, mycapstonelibrary.com and click on green log on button
- Login to Capstone Interactive with user name; phes and password; read
- Choose from over 600 books by clicking on a book. Then press the green words "Play Book".
- If you want to listen to the book be sure to click "Audio", and if you want the words highlighted while reading click, "Word".
How to check out books from the Pleasant Hope Elementary Library
It's easy. Here's how in 4 easy steps.
- Go Online. Visit our online library Pleasant Hope Elementary Library
- Login. Login by using the same password used to take your AR quiz. First initial of your first name and first 4 letters of your last name. Password is your 4 lunch code numbers
- Find a book. Search books by keyword, title, author, subject or series. After clicking, enter the books you are interested in will show. Click on the book cover or the red title of the book you would like to find out more about or want to reserve.
- Reserve. To reserve go to the Holdings tab, click Reserve, and OK.
The books will be pulled and sent to the office for you to pick up. You will be notified when they are ready.
Please email Mrs. Hicks at email@example.com with any questions.