Below are the current job openings for the Pleasant Hope School District
Special Education Teacher Cross-Categorical 5-12 / Title Teacher / Math Teacher
Job Vacancy Description: Special Education (K-12)
The Pleasant Hope School District, (located at the Good Samaritan Boys Ranch), is seeking a special education teacher for emotional behavior support at both primary and secondary levels with approximately 10 students per classroom for the 2019-2020 school year. Pleasant Hope offers a 4-day school week, competitive salary, full health benefits, and a family-like working atmosphere. The successful candidate will have a valid Missouri teaching certificate, an understanding of the Missouri Learning Standards, a desire to work collaboratively as a team member in a Professional Learning Community, and the ability to effectively integrate technology in the classroom. The candidate needs to possess knowledge, experience and expertise in instruction of students with disabilities, as well as, demonstrate competency and compliance in the special education process. Experience teaching special education students in small group settings focusing on emotional behavioral supports and spectrum disorders is preferred; however, experience is preferred but not required. Additionally, the candidate should have experience implementing behavioral plans designed by the IEP team for students with behavior disorders or other special conditions for the purpose of presenting and reinforcing learning concepts.
Applicants should send the following materials to Mrs. Shaundra Ingram, Ranch School Principal at 5545 Hwy. K, Brighton, MO 65617 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Copy of Teaching Certificate (Missouri Teacher Certification in the area of K-12 Cross Categorical special education is required)
- Copy of college transcripts
- Pleasant Hope Certified Teacher Application (found below on this page)
- Ancillary Materials (i.e. letters of reference, etc.)
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Substitute School Nurse-
The Pleasant Hope R-VI School District is seeking a Substitute RN or LPN with a current license and CPR certification. Fingerprinting & background check are required prior to employment. You may fill out a support staff application, found below on this page, or pick one up from the District Office and submit this in person to the District Office in the High School building located at 303 N Main St., Pleasant Hope, Mo 65725. Please call 417-267-2850 for more information.
*Please come in to the district office for an application if you are interested in substitute teaching for any or all of our schools in the district. You may call 417-267-2850 for information.
- Please complete and return the appropriate application for the position desired to the Pleasant Hope R-VI School District. The attachments are located at the bottom of this page.
- All applicants must also fill out the personal portions of the Request for Child Abuse or Neglect/Criminal Record (Form SHP-159) and return it with the application form.
- Please call 417-267-2850 with any questions regarding the employment application process.
|2018-19 Salary Schedule.pdf (438k)||Vanessa Myers, Apr 24, 2019, 8:46 PM||v.1|
|Administration Position - Application.pdf (33k)||Matthew Duff, Jun 17, 2015, 7:38 PM||v.3|
|Certified Position - Application.pdf (17k)||Matthew Duff, Jun 17, 2015, 7:38 PM||v.3|
|Support Staff Position - Application.pdf (229k)||Matthew Duff, Jun 17, 2015, 7:39 PM||v.3|